Thursday, April 16, 2009

You Better Give Me Those Shoes

Ah, that famous line that I love to repeat from "The Bad Seed" - an old black and white movie.  If you haven't watched it, you need to just to behold the acting.  It's not a comedy, but you WILL laugh!  Well, as you may remember, TBD, today was a bad day and so to make myself feel better I did what every red blooded American does - I went and SPENT MONEY!  Yes, I spent money that I should not have spent and I spent it on something totally frivolous, but fantastic! Yes, behold .... THE SHOES.....  


They really do look much more fantastic in person.  Plus, I got $10 off the already low price! 

And let us not forget these shoes:


Yes, shoes - my Prozac!  Now all I need to do is make some jewelry to go with the funtastical shoes.  

1 comment:

  1. OMG, those shoes are DIVINE! I still covet the black/white ones!

    ReplyDelete