Monday, July 27, 2009

Do you know where it is SET, my dear? In a BROTHEL!

Oh my GOSH, it is such a culture shock to be BACK after touring with that rock band around the world. I swear I'll have jet lag for a least a MONTH. Anyway, I thought I'd begin to post a few items I harvested whilst abroad. My only thought was of the anesthetic prosthetic aesthetic value of each luxurious piece. With each post, I'm sure you can see each treasure speaks volumes of my artistic tastes:

For the brothel:


For the brothel at night:


The haute art was also gleaned during my precious few moments away from my fans.
I'm just WIPED OUT with exhaustion. I'll post more later. TA TA chickens.

3 comments:

  1. Most excellent - but what would one say.... there are simply too many beads. No, seriously, I like it very much. And the art is also most delightful. I like how the two compliment each other, just as the second movement of a symphony compliments the first. Glad to hear the tour went well. We're still looking for an opening act before we make our big tour plans.... alas, so many to choose from and so few worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know, I must say the pic does not do the bead colors justice. They are MUCh more annoying and vibrant in real life.
    Jut sayin'.
    Good luck on your opening act. Johnny is a musician, you know. Well, of COURSE you know that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and I've decided to no longer fix my typos in the comment section.
    Just sayin'.
    Again.

    ReplyDelete